Options Autism are hiring a Children’s Home Registered Manager in the Ludlow area!
Role: Registered Manager
Salary: £40,000.00 – £47,000.00 per annum dependent on experience
Hours: Full-time, Permanent (40 hours per week)
Location: Ludlow, Shropshire
How we reward you
We want our occupants to have the best support possible, and therefore you’ll receive an exceptional rewards package including:
- Salary: £40,000.00 – £47,000.00 per annum dependent on experience
- ‘Journey to Leadership’ programme (all qualifications funded by us!)
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme with options to increase your contributions
- Earn £1000 by referring a friend
- “Your Wellbeing Matters” – access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
And market leading benefits offered through our Flexible Benefits Platform Vista that enable you to choose the package that’s right for you, including:
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad, to use at high street stores, events, cinemas, restaurants and more!
- Critical illness cover
Our next Registered Manager will be someone who has:
- Level 5 Diploma – Leadership and Management Children’s and Young People (or willing to work towards)
- Extensive experience of working in a residential setting
- High level of working knowledge of relevant legislation
- Experience of leading and motivating teams
- Ability to effectively train individuals and groups
We are looking to add to our growing team at Overton School, Overton School provides specialist education and support for young people between the ages of 11– 18. This is a nurturing and therapeutic setting comprising of a school for Autistic individuals, learning disabilities and other complex needs, residing on the same site as a home accommodating up to 12 occupants.
We are dedicated to improving the lives of the pupils we support, their families and their interactions with the local community. Our homes are friendly and fun, and though there are challenges too, everything we do is dedicated to creating rewarding experiences – for those we look after and for everyone in our team!
We are based in Ludlow and are within commuting distance of Newtown, Leominster, Bridgnorth, Kidderminster, Telford, Hereford, Shrewsbury and surrounding towns and villages.
Options Autism is a national provider of specialist education, care and therapeutic services for individuals with autism, complex needs and learning difficulties. We provide a person-centred approach to education and support, looking at the full needs of the individual and adapting our approach accordingly.
To apply now please click Apply on Company Site and follow the on-screen instructions or call us today on 01204 927626 and speak to one our dedicated talent scouts!
Options Autism is part of Outcomes First Group. We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to a free fully Enhanced DBS and reimbursement of the Update Service Fee.