Part-Time Minibus Driver
Options Autism are hiring Minibus Drivers in the Shropshire region!
Role: Minibus Driver
Location: Kidderminster – Ludlow
Salary: £11.26 per hour
Hours: Permanent, Part-Time (20 hours per week – Monday to Friday, 2 hours in morning, 2 hours at night)
How we reward you
We want our occupants to have the best support possible, and therefore you’ll receive an exceptional rewards package including:
- Basic salary: £11.26 per hour
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme with options to increase your contributions
- Earn £1000 by referring a friend
- “Your Wellbeing Matters” – access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
And market leading benefits offered through our Flexible Benefits Platform Vista that enable you to choose the package that’s right for you, including:
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad, to use at high street stores, events, cinemas, restaurants and more!
- Critical illness cover
Our next Minibus driver will have:
- A Full UK Driving Licence with Category D1 Entitlement
- Excellent timekeeping and punctuality
- A warm and friendly demeanour with the will to deliver great customer service.
Options Autism, a part of the Outcomes First Group, are hiring minibus drivers in the Shropshire region.
We are looking for pleasant and good-natured candidates to drive a pre-set route to collect members of staff and get them to their destination!
The correct applicant will provide a vital service as they bring staff into Overton School and then return them afterwards, ensuring that our staff are confident in their transport to and from work which allows them to concentrate on giving the very best support to our occupants.
We are looking to add to our growing team at Overton School, Overton School provides specialist education and support for young people between the ages of 11– 18. This is a nurturing and therapeutic setting comprising of a school for Autistic individuals, learning disabilities and other complex needs, residing on the same site as a home accommodating up to 12 occupants.
We are dedicated to improving the lives of the pupils we support, their families and their interactions with the local community. Our homes are friendly and fun, and though there are challenges too, everything we do is dedicated to creating rewarding experiences – for those we look after and for everyone in our team!
We are based in Ludlow and are within commuting distance of Newtown, Leominster, Bridgnorth, Kidderminster, Telford, Hereford, Shrewsbury and surrounding towns and villages.
Options Autism is a national provider of specialist education, care and therapeutic services for individuals with autism, complex needs and learning difficulties. We provide a person-centred approach to education and support, looking at the full needs of the individual and adapting our approach accordingly.
How to Apply
1. Click Apply and follow the on-screen instructions
2. Visit our website at www.outcomesfirstgroup.co.uk/jobs/ where you can sort all of our live vacancies to find one that is most relevant to you – Search by Role, Location or even distance to your own home to find your perfect job!
Options Autism is part of Outcomes First Group. We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to a free fully Enhanced DBS and reimbursement of the Update Service Fee.