Waking Night Support Worker
Options Autism are hiring Waking Night Support Workers in Ludlow!
Role: Waking Night Support Worker
Salary: Up to £25,646.40 per annum (dependant on experience and qualifications)
Hours: Full-Time, Permanent (40 hours per week, varied shift patterns)
Location: Ludlow, Shropshire
How we reward you
We want our occupants to have the best support possible, and therefore you’ll receive an exceptional rewards package including:
- Basic Salary:
- Qualified Support Worker: £25,646.40 per annum
- Unqualified Support Worker: £23,940.80 per annum
- Funded qualifications: starting with working towards a funded Residential Childcare qualification. (if you do not currently hold this or equivalent)
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme with options to increase your contributions
- Earn £1000 by referring a friend
- “Your Wellbeing Matters” – access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
And market leading benefits offered through our Flexible Benefits Platform Vista that enable you to choose the package that’s right for you, including:
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad, to use at high street stores, events, cinemas, restaurants and more!
- Cycle to Work Schemes
- Electric Car Purchase Scheme
- Critical illness cover
Our next Waking Night Support Worker will be someone who has:
- A big heart and passion to make a difference to the residents’ lives.
- Patience, resilience, and calmness.
Some of your duties would be as follows:
- Running night time routines
- Providing the support that the occupants need to be happy and healthy
- Complete relevant paperwork
- Undertake household tasks
- Where appropriate, assist with personal care and administer medication.
We are adding to our team at Overton School who provide specialist education and care for young people between the ages of 11– 18.
A nurturing and therapeutic setting comprising of a special school for Autistic individuals and those with learning disabilities and other complex needs, residing on the same site as a care home accommodating up to 12 young people.
We are located in the beautiful Shropshire countryside on the periphery of the market town of Ludlow and within commuting distance of Kidderminster, Telford, Hereford and surrounding towns and villages.
The school is situated in a large characterful Victorian building sensitively adapted to meet the varying needs of up to 30 young people. Our school offers a purposeful learning environment with dedicated learning spaces which facilitate the provision of a bespoke education through carefully planned educational pathways.
We are dedicated to improving the lives of the young people we care for, their families and their interactions with the local community.
To apply now please click Apply on Company Site and follow the on screen instructions or call us today on 01204 927626 and speak to one our dedicated talent scouts!
We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to a free fully Enhanced DBS and reimbursement of the Update Service Fee.